Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Deals for all

Ok, I went through the two boxes that I shipped back from Omaha and looked over what I have left from the Fragments series. I've rethought all of this, pricing, and all of that. I want to get rid of these, and I want to make deals. A lot of people want to collect art these days, and I'd like to help out with that.

These were made for a specific show, and I never plan to show them again (unless the right opportunity comes along, and even then, I wouldn't show them in the same way). At this point, they're just taking up space in my studio, and my studio is in San Francisco. Space is a premium.

Here is the link to the paintings I'm talking about:

Iceberg "Fragment" paintings

Any marked "private collection" underneath is already gone.

Just to clarify on this work, I had a show back in May that was at the Bemis Underground, which is the downstairs gallery at the Bemis Center for Contemporary arts. In that show, I made 10 medium to large paintings on canvas, and 165 small 9"x9" paintings of Icebergs on wood panels. Each one is unique and is a combination of paint on panel, painted Icebergs on Mylar, and silkscreen on film.
We sold some of these, some went off to other spaces and some went to auctions. But like I said, space is a premium where I am, so I'd like to move these. We sold these at $140 at the show, and I had a pricing structure last week that, after rethinking it, I want to sell these a little lower and incentivize them, so here:

1 - $80
2-3 -$75
4 -$70
5 -$65

If anybody is interested in this, get at me.

Feel free to share this with anybody else that may be interested.

E-mail me at nicholasbohac@gmail.com if you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment